Module 1Barista Ready
Barista READY – Module 1
If you don’t have any experience within the industry, here is your chance to get into the coffee market.
Barista Ready – Module 1 is the ultimate barista training developed by Lecio Resmini from Background Coffee Roasters. Lecio Resmini has owned several cafes and a specialty coffee roasting company for over 10 years and employed a large number of people that he personally trained. So he decided to share his expertise create a Barista Course and guide students in every single detail needed to pass a cafe trial.
As a result, our Barista Training aims to provide the maximum amount of practical experience to the student by doing one-on-one, total hands-on training with a max of 2 students per teacher. In other words, we believe the only way to learn is if you practice. As a result, the course is 90% practical, so that all students will be fully ready for a Cafe Trial. You need to fully immerse yourself into the subject and the teaching practice.
This training workshop encompasses 2 hours of lecture and 3 hours of tutorials on different days. 2 hours of lecture including practice and 3 hours of tutorial includes intensive coffee training.
Barista Training Course details:
Course Duration: 5 hours over 2 dates
Class Size: Max 2 Students per teacher
Training Objectives – Each student will:
- Acquires the minimum skills necessary to brew a coffee in order to pass a coffee trial.
- Be able to answer all basic questions and know some great tips and tricks for a job interview in a cafe in Australia.
- Learn how to control and rationalize all emotions that could affect the student performance during the trial.
- Become confident with the barista techniques to make a flat white, latte, cappuccino, piccolo, long black, macchiato effectively without any mistakes.
- Develop awareness regarding the correct attitude, emotion, availability and interest to get the job.
- Understand the scope of the coffee industry and all other job opportunities beyond being a barista.
Register your interest and we will send you a password and instructions to complete your enrollment.
Want to chat about our courses?