Module 3Coffee Roasting course Sydney
Coffee Roasting course – Module 3
Module Duration: 2.5 Hours
Investment: $380 (including materials)
Class Size: Max 2 Students per group
- SCA and CQI
- What is Specialty Coffee?
- Basic techniques of roasting and its variables (convex, conducting, air flow)
- Understanding first and second crack
- Single Origin Concept
- Blend Concept
- Tasting | Single Origin and Blend
- The roasting
Coffee Roasting Course Objectives:
- Understand the principles of the coffee roasting process.
- Understand the single origin and blend concepts and how it applies
inthe current market.
- Understand tasting terminology.
- Understand the effects of dark roasting and light roast on the palate
Register your interest and we will send you a password to complete your enrollment.
Want to chat about our coffee roasting courses?