Latte Art Class- Coffee Courses for Baristas
$350.00 (exc GST)
Latte Art class or working baristas or students who have passed a barista training course. Background coffee runs a qualifying barista course.
Latte Art Class
BARISTA READY MODULE 3: 3 Hours
Cost: $350.00 per person. Costs include materials.
Teaching Ratio: 2 Students per class teacher
Requirement: You must have at least six months of experience within the coffee industry, working as a barista or have attended our Barista Ready Module I program.
- Latte art demonstration.
- Basic pouring techniques and basic concepts of latte art.
- Jug and cup positioning.
- Working in a busy environment.
Latte Art Class Objective:
- Be able to understand and replicate the basic latte art technique - leaning the principles rather than guessing them.
- Fully understand the three basic latte arts differences.
- Introduced to Specialty Coffee, SCA and flavour wheel.