Latte Art Class
BARISTA READY MODULE 3: 3 Hours
Cost: $350.00 per person. Costs include materials.
Teaching Ratio: 2 Students per class teacher
Requirement: You must have at least six months of experience within the coffee industry, working as a barista or have attended our Barista Ready Module I program.
- Latte art demonstration.
- Basic pouring techniques and basic concepts of latte art.
- Jug and cup positioning.
- Working in a busy environment.
Latte Art Class Objective:
- Be able to understand and replicate the basic latte art technique – leaning the principles rather than guessing them.
- Fully understand the three basic latte arts differences.
- Introduced to Specialty Coffee, SCA and flavour wheel.