HOW TO RUN A CAFE WITH BUSINESS PARTNER Running a cafe is not an easy task. There are several ways to run a cafe, via franchise, single owner operating, under a management or finding yourself a business pattern that can either operate the cafe with you or run as what...
Profit is one of the primary motives for starting a business of your own. Of course, you’ll also have the privilege of setting your schedule and being your boss, especially in the coffee shop industry; but the money-making potential will make or break you. So the big...
Would you like to run a coffee shop? In this post, we will show you the average coffee shop running cost in Australia for 2021! Australia has a coffee culture that is second to none. Coffee shops are a social hub, as many people meet their partners or friends over a...
Are you looking for an answer to what is a good coffee shop profit margin? According to our experience, a coffee business's profit can range from 5% all the way up to 30%. So you might be asking yourself: what makes me go further to the left or right in that...
Looking for tips to increase your cafe sales? To increase cafe sales, you can: hire friendly staff, train your barista, expand your menu, introduce loyalty offers, offer free sampling, do social media marketing, set up an engaging website, upselling, loyalty programs,...
Salary and Remuneration:
- TPV = $60K p.a (incl. supperannuation) + Bonuses
Full time including: Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday
Part time: negotiable.
Are you a Barista looking for the next step up within the coffee industy?
Do you have an entrepreneurial mindset?
Are you hands on?
Do you thrive in challenging environments?
With over 10 years in business, coffee wholesale and distribution, this family owned business have successfully earned a reputable name in the coffee industry with a strong market postion on the Sydney Northern Beaches. We also own a small espresso bar.
We have a multi-tasking role available in our company. Because we are a small family business, everyone does a bit of everything.
We are currently seeking a flexible, conscientious, forward-thinking candidate that has entrepreneurial mindset, barista knowledge, that is hands on, approachable and has ideas to improve lead times in our logistic system, great at implementing systems to improve schedules and has costing experience, including great customer service.
- Wholesale Operations and Customer support. (2 days per week).
- Barista at our Espresso Bar. (3 days per week).
- Scheduling, material ordering.
- Invoicing using Xero.
- Delivery goods to customer using our company’s van. (drivers license is a must)
- Customer support around Sydney perhaps Canberra rarely.
- Developing and maintain management systems to control our inventory, assets, plant and equipment, etc.
- Conduct regular stock takes in company and distributors warehouse.
- Achieve strong co-ordination and co-operation throughout the business through effective communication, reporting and managment systems.
- Work closely with other support functions in the business to achieve the business objectives of the Marketing, Sales and Purchasing.
- Drive OH&S standards and implement safety changes where required.
- Attend all meetings and training programs as required.
- Be open to change as the business growth and develops.
- Coffee Training and support our wholesale customers when it is needed.
Skills and Qualifications
- 2 years experience as a barista in high volume cafe.
- Proven leadership qualities in mentoring and developing relationship with the team and the clients.
- Exeptional Communication and Organisation/Time Management Skills.
- Excellent computer skills (Ms Office and Xero). (training on Xero is provided)
- Ability to work autonomously and in a team.
Site to work:
- Sydney Northern Beaches – Cromer warehouse
- Sydney Northern Beaches – Belrose Espresso Bar
- Seven Hills – Warehouse (rarely)
If you believe you fit the criteria and is up for the challenge, “apply now” ensuring you attach your resume in word format.